- The price is determined by the number of colours and size of the print design, as well as the number of items to be printed.
- Cost effective for larger designs, such as on the back of a shirt, or large logo on the front of a Tee Shirt.
- Extremely cost effective for volume runs and when requiring cost effective branding on promotional items.
- Screen printing may fade or wear over time.
As prices for Screen Printing depend on 3 factors, the number of colours, design size and the quantity being printed, it is impossible to list all possible price options, however we have listed some of the main combinations below as examples.
Minimum cost effective printing run is 25 garments; the prices shown below are the printing charges for quantities of 25, 50 & 100 garments, these include Set-up & Film Charges, but do not include any artwork charges should they apply.
Please contact our Sales Team for prices for other quantities and colour options.
|Quantity to be Printed||25||50||100|
|Small 1 Colour print – Suitable chest print||$5.46||$4.62||$4.16|
|Small 2 Colour print||$9.10||$8.00||$7.35|
|Large 1 Colour print – Suitable T-Shirt back print||$5.72||$5.46||$4.88|
|Large 2 Colour print||$9.62||$9.30||$8.58|
- To arrange screen-printing of a new design we require artwork to be supplied in high resolution JPEG or PDF file, or in a vector (EPS/AI/CDR) format. Vector created art to size.
- An artwork charge will apply if you are unable to supply suitable artwork.
Screen-Printing Set-Up Charges
- Set-up charges apply PER Colour. An individual screen is produced for each colour to be printed.
- Set-Up charges will apply each time printing is done. Screens are not retained for future printing runs.
- Screen Charges per colour $45
Film Charges per colour $15-$20 depending on size of print.