- Sublimation is a process of printing the complete garment, panel by panel, unlike standard screen printing which just applies a print to one area of a garment.
- The inks used in Sublimation printing are fused into the fabric, opposed to screen printing where the print just sits on the top of the fabric.
- Garments with Sublimation printing will retain strong colours even after extensive washing.
- There is no limit to the colours that can be printed on a garment, and the number of colours used or the logos included in the design does not increase the price.
- The clarity of small lettering & logo’s when printed is excellent with Sublimation printing.
- Commonly used in Sports Team uniforms.
- The majority of fabrics suitable for Dye Sublimation printing are 100% Polyester which can be an issue for customers in very hot climates.
- Minimum orders of 100 garments per style apply, with repeat order quantities as low as 50 garments.
- Prices are calculated according to the style of the garment, fabric quality & size range, as there are too many possible options to list please contact our Sales Team for more information.